Monday, August 10, 2009

kate gosselin today show

kate gosselin today show

It’s no secret that she’s been through the relationship ringer lately, and earlier today (August 10) Kate Gosselin was spotted at the “Today” show.

Giving her first interview since her separation from her husband Jon, the “Jon and Kate Plus 8” mommy looked a bit downcast as she explained how hard things have been for her family.

Speaking of her husband’s multiple flings since their split, Kate said, “I was shocked, but those things… to be very honest, that’s his life and they don’t affect me directly at this point.”

She continued, “It is hurtful. It’s very hurtful. To be very honest, the most hurtful part is when his decisions directly affect our children. That’s the hardest part for me.”

Ms. Gosselin also revealed her dismay that things didn’t work out. “You know, I go back very often to our vow renewal in Hawaii. I think very often of it, and in that moment, I meant those vows. And there was no option for us other than to be together. And so much has changed.”