Monday, July 20, 2009

erin andrews peephole video link

erin andrews peephole video link

This story isn’t making me want to stay in a hotel room anytime soon. Or look up celebrity sex tapes for that matter…

ESPN reporter Erin Andrews had her privacy violated when she was videotaped undressing in her hotel room without her even knowing. Now people who are looking for this tape are having their computers violated. There are lots of web pages claiming to have links to the tape. But if you click on it, you’re letting a virus into your computer.

I’ll admit, I’m a fan of the celebrity sex tapes and scandalous photos. Whether it’s a hot celebrity, a revolting celebrity, a man or a woman, I have to see it! I even looked up a naked Danny Bonaduce on Perez Hilton once…urgh, it was even worse than you’d expect. But as they say, curiosity killed the cat, so it might just come to bite me in the butt – like it did for all the web users who were trying to find links to Erin Andrews undressing in her hotel room.