Monday, May 11, 2009

gary dell abate first pitch

gary dell abate first pitch

Howard Stern's long time producer Gary Dell'Abate is infamously known as Baba Booey. The history of the nickname comes from a mistake Dell'Abate made in the studio many years ago.

Saturday, Baba Booey messed up again. Big time. Watch it.


Ouch, Gary.

This pitch just makes me cringe. I watched it live about 15 times. As someone who pitched for 10 years, he should have called me and not a sports psychologist, as he claims. The key is to put zip on the ball, Gary. And throw over the top. I really can't decide what it looked like -- maybe a boomerang throw? But I've never thrown a boomerang. It just looks horrible.

Howard Stern through the years

Continuing to pile on, it's one of the most unathletic things I've ever seen from a grown man.

It ranks second to this pitch.